1. Vivo Life
a) “Vivo Life” is the trademark or registered trademark of Vivostore Limited.
b) The material in the Web Site is copyright to Vivo Life Limited or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
a) Our contact address is:
Vivo Store ltd,
6 West Park,
You may also contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Seller is Vivostore Ltd (trading as “Vivo Life”), registered in England at Companies House with the company number 08874679. The Registered Office is at QUEENSMEAD COURT, BRISTOL ROAD, WINSCOMBE, ENGLAND, BS25 1PR.
5. Terms of Sale
5.1 These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet and over the phone. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
5.2 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
5.3 In order to contract with Vivo Nutrition you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. You may also pay using PayPal.
5.4 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
6. Our Contract
6.1 When you place an order, if you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to the address you have given to us, even though we may already have debited your card (3.4 above) or sent you acknowledging emails.
6.2 Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the goods described on our website not being the goods actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other goods we may have available or the goods which may have been despatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect goods dispatched should be returned for full refund.
6.3 Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
7. Description of Products
a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
8. Pricing and Availability
8.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
8.2 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
8.3 Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout.
9.1 Discount Codes
– 9.1.1 Discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. The discount code is applicable to full price products and is not redeemable against Sale or Promotion priced items.
– 9.1.2 Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The promotional code is applicable to full price products and is not redeemable against Sale or Promotion priced items.
10.2 Gift Vouchers
– 10.2.1 Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
– 10.2.2 We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
– 10.2.3 We will despatch your gift voucher as soon as payment has been cleared. We cannot be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
– 10.2.4 If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we cannot be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
– 10.2.5 In addition, we cannot take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
11.1 We deliver to any address in the UK as well as selected countries in Europe, North America, Oceania and Asia. The cost of delivery will be shown at the checkout.
11.2 Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
11.3 All orders received through us are processed and, if the goods are available, dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. Therefore, depending on whether your goods are in stock at the time of the order, your goods will usually be with you in one to three working days. If you place your order and it is processed before 12am Monday to Friday, the goods will be dispatched the same day. Any orders received after 12am will be dispatched the following day. Please note that although we send goods on a next day service we are relying on couriers to perform delivery and occasionally delays happen, in this instance we cannot refund carriage charges levied. If the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without stating the reason(s) why.
This cancellation time limit is 30 days:
- In the event of a sales contract, beginning with the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, will take possession or has taken possession of the merchandise.
- In the event of a contract pertaining to a number of merchandise items that were ordered in a single order and that are delivered separately, beginning with the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, will take possession or has taken possession of the last merchandise.
- In the event of a contract for the regularly scheduled delivery of merchandise during the course of a specified time period, beginning with the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, will take possession or has taken possession of the first merchandise.
To exercise a right of cancellation, you must inform us (email@example.com) by means of a clearly stated declaration of your decision to cancel this contract (for example, a letter sent by surface mail or an email).
To comply with the cancellation time limit, it is sufficient if you send the notification regarding the exercise of your cancellation right before the cancellation time limit has expired.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must pay back all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery charges (with the exception of additional charges that result if you selected a form of delivery that differs from the most economical standard delivery offered by us) promptly and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification that you are cancelling this contract. We use the same payment method for this repayment as the one that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed to with you; in no case will you be charged for expenses arising from this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the merchandise or until you have provided documented verification that you have returned the merchandise, whichever takes place first.
You must return or transfer possession of the merchandise promptly - in any event no later than within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract - to
4000 East Highway
6 Spanish Fork
The time limit is granted when you send back the merchandise before the time limit of 14 days has passed.
You only need to pay for any loss in the value of merchandise when this loss of value is attributable to handling of the merchandise that is not necessary to check the condition, properties, and proper operation of the merchandise.
– 13.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 30 days of your order.
– 13.1.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 30 days starting the day we send your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 13.1.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging.
– 13.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
4000 East Highway
6 Spanish Fork
– 13.1.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged or miss-described we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
– 13.1.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
13.2 Sale of Goods Act 1979:
If any productwe supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at email@example.com
13.3 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
14.1 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
14.2 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
14.3 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
16. Card payment Security
It is strictly prohibited to store:
- The contents of the payment card magnetic stripe (track data) on any media whatsoever.
- The CVV/CVC (the 3 or 4 digit number on the signature panel on the reverse of the payment card) on any media whatsoever.
- The PIN or the encrypted PIN Block under any circumstance.
17. Entire Agreement
17.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Vivostore Ltd.
Subscription terms & conditions
Your Subscription will remain active to your chosen delivery schedule until you choose to cancel.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate your Subscription at any time. If we do so, you will only be charged for previous orders that have already been shipped to you.
If your product is unavailable at expected time of shipment, you authorise us to fulfil your order when your product is back in stock.
Subscription benefits are only available to products displaying the Subscription offer message. Your participation to the Subscription service is personal to you, and you may not transfer your Subscription or any of the benefits to a third party without authorisation.
All returns under the Subscription programme are subject to our returns policy.
Payment for Subscription will be billed to the credit card or PayPal account used to create your subscription, or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to take payment, you authorise us to cancel your subscription without prior notice.
Vivostore LTD reserves the right to change the Subscription benefits at any time in its sole discretion. All changes will apply to future orders, including current subscriptions.