Overnight oats are an amazing go-to breakfast option that you can throw together the night before and will be ready for you the next morning! Plus, it's so easy to get creative and customise the flavour and topping options you'll never find yourself getting bored.
These THREE parfait recipes are so delicious and creamy they feel like a real treat for breakfast, even though they are super healthy and packed full of protein, complex carbs and fibre!
Here's how to make them for yourself...
Triple Overnight Oat Parfaits
Salted Maca Caramel Overnight Oats with Banana and Date Caramel
1. Combine 1 ripe banana and 1 cup of dairy free milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a jar combined with half a cup of oats, 1 tbsp of chia seeds and a scoop of PERFORM: Salted Maca Caramel and mix well. This is your overnight oat mixture complete! Leave it in the fridge overnight to thicken up.
2. Make your date caramel by blending three medjool dates with 1 tbsp of almond butter and a tiny splash of almond milk (just enough to get the blender going!). Transfer to the fridge ready for the next morning.
3. When ready to serve, transfer your oat mixture to a jar and layer it up with spoonfuls of date caramel and coconut yoghurt, along with toppings of your choice such as banana coins, cacao nibs or almond butter. Finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Acai & Blueberry Overnight Oats with Coconut and Mixed Berries
1. Blend 1 ripe banana with a large handful of mixed berries (fresh or frozen), 1 cup of dairy free milk and 1 tablespoon of dessicated coconut. Transfer to a jar. Now add half a cup of oats, 1 tbsp of chia and 1 scoop of PERFORM: Acai & Blueberry and mix well. Transfer to the fridge overnight.
2. Serve it up the next morning with layers of coconut yoghurt, mixed berries, and toppings of your choice! Enjoy it straight away or take it with you to work!
Raw Cacao Overnight Oats with Cinnamon and Blueberries
1. Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of dairy free milk. Add half a cup of oats, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 1 scoop of PERFORM: Raw Cacao and mix well. Transfer to the fridge overnight.
2. Layer it up with fresh blueberries, chopped banana and peanut butter! Breakfast on the go never tasted so good.
Which one will you make first?
Love a partait recipe? Check out this Pumpkin Pie Vanilla Smoothie to help you boost your protein intake and make those gains!
Recipe by Charlotte Roberts.