Banana and Cinnamon together equals perfection.
If only you could smell the kitchen when we whipped these up!
These simple and easy to make muffins are the perfect delicious twist to your basic muffins recipe.
The best part is that with just a few ingredients you can recreate these banana cinamon protien muffins yourself because we know just how important protein is for your diet and the easier a recipe is, the better.
Benefits of Protein Muffins:
There are times, especially when you’re training hard at the gym when you will find yourself needing some additional stamina and power. These super easy vegan protein muffins will do just the trick.
With only 1 scoop of our Vivo Life PEFORM vegan protein powder, they are not only delicious, but will help you show for your gains as you train hard.
BANANA CINNAMON PROTEIN MUFFINS
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop of Vivo Life Banana & Cinnamon protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful flaked almonds (optional)
1. Heat your oven to 180C / 350F and line a muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl then stir in the maple syrup and peanut butter. Add all remaining ingredients except the almonds and mix well until smooth.
3. Transfer the batter into the muffin tins, leaving enough room for them to rise. Decorate the top with the flaked almonds and wait patiently for 15 minutes (the hardest part) as they cook! Allow to cool before serving.
Looking for more protein filled recipes? Check out our 11 Unusual and Delicious Vegan Bodybuilding Recipes for more delicious protein packed recipes.