9 INGREDIENTS | 20 MIN | 6 SERVINGS
1 cup wheat flour
1.5 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 mashed banana
1/4 cup Magic Coffee
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp plant milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew 1/4 cup of black coffee and leave to the side to cool.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then add in mashed banana, brewed coffee and plant milk. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into the doughnut moulds filling them up 3/4 way full, allowing enough room to rise.
4. Bake at 180C for 12 min.
5. Leave to cool before removing out of moulds.
6. Dunk the doughnuts in a melted chocolate glaze if desired and